[teqc] K in the qc plot

Frederick Blume blume at unavco.org
Wed Apr 10 16:52:44 UTC 2019

The “++sym” flag will output an explanation of all QC ASCII symbols.  K indicates that the position solution is uncertain.

$teqc ++sym

QC Symbol codes for ASCII plot:

Symbol codes for "SV":
(hierarchy is left-to-right, top-to_bottom)
'  SV nav indicates unhealthy         K  position solution is uncertain
C  receiver clock slip                m  n-msec multipath jump
I  ionospheric phase slip             M  MP1 and MP2 or MP15 and MP51 slips
1  multipath MP12 slip                2  multipath MP21 slip
Z  multipath MP15 slip                5  multipath MP51 slip
T  multipath MP17 slip                7  multipath MP71 slip
S  multipath MP18 slip                8  multipath MP81 slip
Q  multipath MP16 slip                6  multipath MP61 slip
-  SV above elev mask, but no data    L  Bit 0 of LLI set (rx lost lock)
N  data present, but no qc done ***   ?  SV orbit is uncertain
+  SV data, but below elev mask       ^  partial SV data below elev mask
.  no A/S; C1                         c  no A/S; L1 C1
:  no A/S; L1 P1                      =  L1 C1 C2
i  L5 C5                              r  L1 C1 C7
z  L1 C1 C5 *                         ~  no A/S; L1 C1 L2 P2
*  no A/S; L1 P1 L2 P2                ,  A/S on; C1
a  A/S on; L1 C1                      ;  A/S on; L1 P1
e  L1 C1|P1 L2 C2                     n  L1 C1 L7 C7 **
u  L1 C1 L7 C7 L6 C6                  s  L1 C1 L5 C5 * **
o  A/S on; L1 C1|P1 L2 P2             y  A/S on; L1 P1 L2 P2
_  no SV data and below elev mask

Dr. Frederick Blume
Sr. Project Manager
UNAVCO