[teqc] teqc fseek error

James Secan james.secan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 22:12:52 UTC 2019

I am using teqc (12Dec18) to splice together 24 hourly RINEX obs files that someone else constructed from Septentrio binary files using program sbr2rin-9.0.0.  The splice (with options -R -S -E -C) appears to work fine, but when I run “teqc +qc” on the resulting daily RINEX file I am more often than not having it fail immediately with the following error message:

teqc: cannot fseek back 1 byte from end of file 'ccan2330.17O' … exiting

What’s going on, and is there any way to fix this?

Jim
3222 NE 89th St
Seattle, WA 98115
(206) 430-0109