[teqc] TEQC executable release version for Ubuntu Linux 64 bits

Åsmund Skjæveland Asmund.Skjaeveland at kartverket.no
Tue Jun 18 11:10:51 UTC 2019

The topmost one (Linux x86_64 (64-bit, dynamically-linked, from CentOS, kernel 2.6.32-573.12.1.el6.x86_64)<https://www.unavco.org/software/data-processing/teqc/development/teqc_CentOSLx86_64d.zip> works for me.

[Logo_kartverket_mail.png]

Åsmund Steen Skjæveland, PhD
Senior Engineer
Norwegian Mapping Authority, Geodetic Insititute
Direct: +47 32 11 84 52
E-mail: asmund.skjaeveland at kartverket.no<mailto:asmund.skjaeveland at kartverket.no>

Switchboard: +47 32 11 81 00
Customer phone: +47 32 11 80 00
www.kartverket.no<http://www.kartverket.no/>

Frå: teqc [mailto:teqc-bounces at postal.unavco.org] På vegner av Gómez, David
Send: 18. juni 2019 11:07
Til: teqc at unavco.org
Emne: [teqc] TEQC executable release version for Ubuntu Linux 64 bits

Dear colleagues,

I’m a user of TEQC for windows. I’d like to move to Linux. I have a server with Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, 64-bit. From the list of executables available in the UNAVCO web, which one should I download for my version on Linux?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

David Gomez Rodriguez
Department of Geodesy
Institut Cartogràfic i Geològic de Catalunya

Parc de Montjuïc | E-08038 Barcelona | Tel. (+34) 93 567 15 00 (ext. 3341) | Fax (+34) 93 567 15 67
david.gomez at icgc.cat<mailto:david.gomez at icgc.cat> | www.icgc.cat<http://www.icgc.cat/> | facebook.com/ICGCat<http://www.facebook.com/ICGCat> | twitter.com/ICGCat<http://twitter.com/ICGCat>

[image002]

This message is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the addressee, we remind you that unauthorised use, divulgation and/or copying of this message is strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this message in error, we ask that you notify us immediately by these same means and that you destroy the message.

PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA. Your personal data, including the email address, will be processed by the ICGC, which will be the controller, in order to manage our contacts agenda, attend your electronic requests and, also, for historical purposes. Data will be processed on the basis of your consent, if applicable, or in accordance with the performance of a contract, compliance with legal obligations or for legitimate interests of the ICGC.  You may exercise your rights to access, rectification, erasure, data portability, restriction of processing, objection, and withdrawal of your consent, if applicable, by contacting our controller at protecciodades at icgc.cat<mailto:protecciodades at icgc.cat>. For more information, please check our privacy policy at www.icgc.cat/privacy-policy<http://www.icgc.cat/privacy-policy>.