[teqc] Runpkr00 trouble with 64bits file system

Juan Antonio jgarmen at ujaen.es
Wed Jul 3 18:59:59 UTC 2019

Hi Maurin,

I use runpkr00 compiled with 64 bits. Which Linux Distribution are you
using? If you need Debian (deb) package, I can offer you my
runpkr00_5.40-2_amd64.deb compiled by me. The original package is from
Linux v5.40 RPM archive for i586 at
https://kb.unavco.org/kb/article/trimble-runpkr00-v5-40-latest-version-mac-osx-10-7-windows-xp-7-linux-solaris-744.html.
I have been using it for years without problems.

Regards,
Juan Antonio

--
Juan Antonio García Armenteros