teqc builds very old?

Anders Wallin anders.e.e.wallin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 04:38:16 UTC 2019

Does UNAVCO have a roadmap for making the teqc source available under an
open license? (maybe it already is? - but I found only binaries on the
website...)
If the source is hosted on e.g. github under a suitable license there could
be a community of users from various institutions that can provide at least
minimal maintenance (e.g. as OSs and libraries evolve)

Anders