teqc builds very old?

Douglas Hunt dhunt at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 18 15:46:40 UTC 2019

Hi Mike:  Is there any way to disentagle the non-disclosure code from
the rest of teqc?  It would be a pity to lose teqc as a viable tool just
because Lou retired.  Our project at UCAR/CDAAC uses teqc all over, and
we have been willing to accept binary-only code since we assumed it
would be supported by UNAVCO.

Regards,

  Doug Hunt
  UCAR/COSMIC