Query

ojobos060 at gmail.com ojobos060 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 19:11:06 UTC 2019

Dear Javier,

I believe the following websites should be able to provide you with all the
necessary internationally accepted standards.

http://itrf.ign.fr/general.php

https://www.ngs.noaa.gov/CORS/coords.shtml

Kind Regards

john bosco Ogwang

MSc. Eng Surv. & Geodesy - (University of Nottingham), BSc. SLIS (KyU),
Cert. Geoinformatics (IIRS, India), Dip. LS (ISLM), Cert. SPEOG (ESSIPS &
MUK),

Cert. Management of Land Acquisition, Resettlement & Rehabilitation (MLHUD),
Cert. Total Station and GPS Recievers (DataGrid, Africa).

Graduate Member|No: 648         ......ISU

Student Member   |N0: 6419592 ......RICS

Member ....................CASLE

Lecturer | Land Survey

Institute of Survey & Land Management

P. O. Box 89, Entebbe, Uganda.

Mobile: +256 774 192498 | +256 752 047189