teqc builds very old?

Mathieu Peyréga mathieu.peyrega at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 09:26:45 UTC 2020

Hello,

First, I hope I wish the best to everybody during those harsh times !

This is a follow up to a quite old thread and a specific request about
releasing teqc code as open-source....

Could you be more explicit about which section of code can/cannot be
released ?
I believe on section is about the rt27 / trimble decoding. If you have
good contacts at Trimble Inc. I think the whole community would really
appreciate if those retrictions could be removed and the source code
released. Are there any other specific parts ?

 From a personnal point of view, I think that it really make no sens at
all to protect the raw binary format out of the receiver. Most of the
manufacturers do provide a full open documentation of their file formats
and this do not prevent them to sell products.

The background of this new request is indeed in the frame of rt27 to
rinex data conversion where i'm experiencing differences with the tools
chain from rt27 to rinex with teqc and with Trimble convertToRinex
proprietaty tool. The differences are about the Glonass L1 observables
and I believe this is about ICB not being taken into account by teqc.

Best regards,

Mathieu Peyréga
--
tel : +33 (0)6 87 30 83 59