help required

Mike Rost rost at unavco.org
Fri May 29 18:46:12 UTC 2020

Teqc is not able to read or write a rinex 3 formatted file.  If you wish to
work with the data in rinex version 3 format using teqc, you have to
convert this file to version 2 with either the manufacturer's software for
your receiver or you can try the gfz2rnx conversion software.

-Mike Rost
Software Engineer III
UNAVCO