question about possible reasons of satellite unhealthy state

Freymueller, Jeffrey freymuel at msu.edu
Wed Jun 10 12:27:22 UTC 2020

Pavel,

There is no way for teqc to know that information. The unhealthy status is set by the operators of the GPS system, and the only information broadcast is a binary flag healthy/unhealthy. But you can find information about the system status at the link below:

https://www.navcen.uscg.gov/?Do=constellationstatus

Jeff
Dr. Jeffrey T. Freymueller
Endowed Chair for Geology of the Solid Earth
Dept. of Earth and Environmental Sciences
Michigan State University
URLs: https://ees.natsci.msu.edu/people/faculty/freymueller-jeffrey/,  https://msu.edu/~freymuel/