acceptable values of mp_win

Павел Шарый will_kom at ukr.net
Wed Jun 17 12:44:36 UTC 2020

Dear Sir

Some day before I got very high and atypical values of mp12 and mp21 on data from a wide set of stations by some unkown reason.

Then, I used mp_win 2 instead of the default (50) in order to decrease mp12 ad mp21 values for teqc reports.

Empirically I found out that that value (2) in contrast to others gives low values of mp12 and mp21.

Is the value of 2 correct for moovig average ? And why it works so good as compared to the others ?

What value or range of values of mp_win should I use if the default value works badly ?

Yours faithfully