correct use of mp_sigmas and set_mask

Павел Шарый will_kom at ukr.net
Tue Jun 30 05:35:47 UTC 2020

Question 1:
Are the qc estimates of mp12 and mp21 acceptable and realistic
when I use mp_sigmas 3 instead of the default value 4 ?
At first glance they become lesser, thus better.
What will be affected by such a decrease of mp_sigmas value ?

Question 2:
Is it correct theoretically or in some other sence
when in qc I use set_mask with values lesser than the default 10 ?
If the receiver had the cutoff 5 degrees
should I use the same value (5) for the set_mask parameter when qc its data ?