Using -tbin option with +obs +

Jake S e3m.gnss at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 15:55:48 UTC 2020

Your command lines are wrong: -tbin takes two arguments, with the second being a string pattern for
the filename prefix.  On your command lines '+obs' is being taken as that string and the next
thing in the command is trying to be read as an existing filename.

Try something like:
teqc -tbin 1h temp +obs + oldc2090.20o

It looks like the filename prefix string can be any non-whitespace string, so be careful.