Request for help in using teqc command

#NAHA BISWAS ANIK# ANIK001 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Fri Feb 11 08:53:58 UTC 2022

Respected sir/madam,
                                   I have used the 'teqc' command for splicing several rinex files together. When I am doing it individually by writing the command in the terminal, I am able to merge the files. However, when I want to run a for loop in a bash script to splice the rinex files for several days, then I am encountering some errors. I will be highly obliged if you kindly guide me to solve the problem. I have attached the bash file and the error message with this mail. Your cooperation is highly solicited.

Thanks and Regards,
Anik