Request for help in using teqc command

Teresa Vanhove vanhove at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 11 21:52:43 UTC 2022

 you have :
teqc -S84
/home/anik001/Documents/GPS_Data/Own_Receiver_Data/KH_Data/Unzipped_Files_Dec_Jan/kh0100$num*.22o

/home/anik001/Documents/GPS_Data/Own_Receiver_Data/KH_Data/Combined_Files/khsg0100$num.22o

When I run teqc in a script I always use the +obs flag.
eg.  I would have something like  teqc -S84  +obs
/home/anik001/Documents/GPS_Data/Own_Receiver_Data/KH_Data/Combined_Files/khsg0100$num.22o
/home/anik001/Documents/GPS_Data/Own_Receiver_Data/KH_Data/Unzipped_Files_Dec_Jan/kh0100$num*.22o
 >logTeqc

Cheers,
Teresa