Splicing two Hatanaka compressed Rinex files

Freymueller, Jeffrey freymuel at msu.edu
Fri May 6 11:36:48 UTC 2022

Dear Anik,

That is because teqc reads RINEX version 2 files, not Hatanaka compressed files, which are a fundamentally different format. The solution if you need to merge the RINEX files is to first uncompress them with crx2rnx, and then merge the resulting RINEX files using teqc. If you like, you can then re-compress the merged RINEX file using rnx2crx.

https://terras.gsi.go.jp/ja/crx2rnx.html

Jeff
Dr. Jeffrey T. Freymueller
Endowed Chair for Geology of the Solid Earth
Dept. of Earth and Environmental Sciences
Michigan State University
URLs: https://ees.natsci.msu.edu/people/faculty/freymueller-jeffrey/,  https://msu.edu/~freymuel/