[unav-data] problem with permanent station data

unav-data at ls.unavco.org unav-data at ls.unavco.org
Mon Aug 8 08:46:49 MDT 2005

All,

We had a problem with our archiving system over the weekend.  The data
submission software for one of the community PI's completely clobber our system
by sending all data back to December 1, 2004 repeatedly, as many as 25
submissions for a single file, so we basically were getting data spammed.  These
stations have been removed from the archiving system until the problem is
resolved.  The RINEX for the last two days is now being translated as fast as
possible.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
David Maggert
UNAVCO Archive