[unav-data] systems failure in Boulder

unav-data at ls.unavco.org unav-data at ls.unavco.org
Wed Jan 25 13:15:30 MST 2006

Dear UNAVCO Data Users,

UNAVCO data systems went offline approximately 11:45 AM MST/18:45 UTC
today due to a failure of the central RAID system here in Boulder.
UNAVCO staff are working to resolve the situation with
representatives of our vendor.  At this time, we expect this outage
to last several hours.  We will provide more information as it
becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for users of the
UNAVCO archive and related systems.

Greg Anderson and Fran Boler

--
Greg Anderson, Ph.D., PBO Data Products Manager
UNAVCO, Inc. / 6350 Nautilus Drive / Boulder, CO 80301