[unav-data] Archive outage for incoming data

unav-data at ls.unavco.org unav-data at ls.unavco.org
Thu Mar 9 13:00:49 MST 2006

Dear UNAVCO Data Users

UNAVCO Archive operations are currently suspended due to RAID problems
that began about 12 hours ago at 05:30 UTC. The underlying problem has
been corrected and normal operations will begin in about 1 hour, with
newly arriving files being made available for pickup with little or no
delay. There will be a delay in archiving some files that arrived
during the early part of the outage, but we expect backlogged files to
be caught up by tomorrow morning.

FTP access for all data that arrived before the outage began was
unaffected.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause for users of the UNAVCO
Archive.

Fran Boler

--
Fran Boler, Ph.D.