[unav-data] ANNOUNCE: New search and access tools for the UNAVCO Archive

unav-data at ls.unavco.org unav-data at ls.unavco.org
Wed Sep 20 12:37:26 MDT 2006

ANNOUNCE: New search and access tools for the UNAVCO
Archive
by Fran Boler

We are pleased to announce new web based search and
access tools. These tools are linked within our main
Archive entry page
http://facility.unavco.org/data/data.html
as well as from other pages within the UNAVCO website.

We invite you to use these pages as you search for
data. If you are so-inclined, please provide feedback
about your experience - you'll find a "Provide
Feedback" button on every page.

Our old search pages will be retiring in two months.
Links to these pages are still available in the interim at
http://facility.unavco.org/data/data.html#legacy
If you currently link to or bookmark any UNAVCO pages
with URLs like http://archive.unavco.org/query...
you will want to migrate these over the next two
months. If you need help finding new targets, please
contact us at archive AT unavco.org.

Please send comments or questions to archive AT unavco.org.

Fran Boler

--

Fran Boler, Ph.D.