[unav-data] PBO Data Flow interruption

unav-data at ls.unavco.org unav-data at ls.unavco.org
Mon Nov 6 10:32:18 MST 2006

Dear colleagues,

This past weekend, November 3 &4, scheduled maintenance
of UNAVCO's server room has unexpectedly interrupted
PBO data flow processes for all GPS, BSM and LSM
stations. PBO data flow has not been operating since
early Saturday morning. The current estimation is to
re-establish data flow this afternoon.

We apologize for this inconvenience. PBO does not
expect to lose any data, and we plan to catch-up on the
collection and archiving of data in the next couple of
days.

Please contact me directly with questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
James Matykiewicz
Software Engineering Manager
Plate Boundary Observatory