[unav-data] PBO data flow offline

unav-data at ls.unavco.org unav-data at ls.unavco.org
Wed Jun 13 09:33:35 MDT 2007

Dear colleagues,

PBO suffered a failure of our main RAID system in our Boulder network
operations center, and as part of the repairs, we have temporarily
deactivated our data flow system.  No new GPS, pore pressure,
strainmeter, or tiltmeter data will be collected until service is
restored, which we expect to be complete within 36 hours.  Seismic data
flow continues, and all previously archived data are still available
through the usual channels.

I apologize for any inconvenience this disruption may cause you.  If you
need further information, please feel free to contact me.

Greg

--
Greg Anderson, Ph.D.; PBO Data Products Manager
UNAVCO / 6350 Nautilus Drive / Boulder CO 80301