[unav-data] NOTICE: data-out.unavco.org outage - recovery complete

unav-data at ls.unavco.org unav-data at ls.unavco.org
Tue Aug 7 12:40:42 MDT 2012

NOTICE: data-out.unavco.org outage - recovery complete

The recovery and re-population of  data-out.unavco.org with files that
were archived during July 21-22 is complete. Please see below for
additional details.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this outage and the delay
in re-population. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us
(archive AT unavco.org or boler AT unavco.org).

Fran Boler

--
Fran Boler, Ph.D.
boler at unavco.org