[unav-data] Status update: PBO data outage, 7 Sep 2012

unav-data at ls.unavco.org unav-data at ls.unavco.org
Fri Sep 7 19:55:51 MDT 2012

This is an update regarding the PBO dataflow outage that began Wednesday, 29 August 2012. This is the update for the evening of Friday, 7 September 2012 (MDT).

1. GPS dataflow has been restored.

2. BSM dataflow has been restored.

3. LSM dataflow remains affected. LSM data since the outage began are not available from UNAVCO, the DMC or NCEDC and there will be no further archiving until the system is restored. Restoration is expected soon.

4. Tilt dataflow has been restored.

5. Pore pressure dataflow has been restored.

6. Seismic data remain unaffected.

We will continue to provide updates as the situation evolves. If you have questions or concerns please let us know. We apologize for this unexpected outage and appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve it.

--
 David A. Phillips, Ph.D.
    Data Products Manager
    phillips at unavco.org