[unav-data] UNAVCO Network Upgrade and Outages

unav-data at ls.unavco.org unav-data at ls.unavco.org
Thu Apr 11 09:15:21 MDT 2013

This is a reminder that UNAVCO's network will be out of service for an estimated 8 hours starting Monday (4/15) morning at approximately 8 AM. All services will be unavailable with the exception of ftp://data-out.unavco.org.

The estimated outage duration has been extended from 6 to 8 hours.

Please see the email from Feb. 6, 2013 for details which is copied below for your reference.

Regards,
Lee

Begin forwarded message: