[unav-data] UNAVCO Network Outage

unav-data at ls.unavco.org unav-data at ls.unavco.org
Mon Apr 15 22:32:50 MDT 2013

The UNAVCO network is back up and most applications have been restarted including GPS and strain dataflow. Both the UNAVCO and EarthScope web sites are accessible as well.

There are still some outstanding issues with connectivity to a few servers being addressed.

This was a major effort today that involved replacing our entire switch stack and I apologize for the extended outage.

No further outages affecting operation of UNAVCO or EarthScope services are planned at this time.

Thank you for your patience.

Lee Snett
Manager, Software Engineering & Systems Administration
UNAVCO, Inc.
6350 Nautilus Drive
Boulder, CO 80301

w: 303 381-7577