[unav-data] UNAVCO Network Testing, Monday, June 10

unav-data at ls.unavco.org unav-data at ls.unavco.org
Fri Jun 7 08:54:57 MDT 2013

UNAVCO's network will be out of service for a maximum of 3 hours starting at 8 AM MDT, Monday, June 10, 2013. All services will be unavailable with the exception of ftp://data-out.unavco.org.

This is an additional step added to the UNAVCO network upgrade that we have been conducting since February to perform high-availability testing of the new hardware we have installed. Please see the email from Feb 6, 2013 for details which is copied below for your reference.

Regards,
Lee

Lee Snett
Manager, Software Engineering & Systems Administration
UNAVCO, Inc.
6350 Nautilus Drive
Boulder, CO 80301

w: 303 381-7577