[unav-data] Notice to UNAVCO GPS Data Product Users: Temporary Increased Latency for Some Products

Announcements from the UNAVCO Data Archive unav-data at postal.unavco.org
Fri Jan 23 15:03:20 MST 2015

NOTICE TO UNAVCO GPS DATA PRODUCT USERS: TEMPORARY INCREASED LATENCY FOR SOME PRODUCTS

Regular updates to UNAVCO GPS data products providing station position solutions have been temporarily degraded. Since late December, deliveries of rapid, final, 12-week and 26-week supplemental products have been delayed. This increased product latency is a temporary issue that we have been working continuously to resolve. We anticipate that normal product delivery times will resume in the coming week. We will send a follow-up announcement when up-to-date products are again available from the UNAVCO FTP site. Thank you very much for your patience and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue.

Please contact us if you have any questions: data at unavco.org.

Note: you received this message because you are subscribed to the “unav-data” mailing list.

--
 David A. Phillips, Ph.D.
    Project Manager, Geodetic Data Services
    phillips at unavco.org