[unav-data] NOTICE TO UNAVCO DATA AND PRODUCT USERS: TEMPORARY OUTAGE FOR ALL DATA AND PRODUCTS

Announcements from the UNAVCO Data Archive unav-data at postal.unavco.org
Thu Jul 30 19:54:24 MDT 2015

*

NOTICE TO UNAVCO DATA AND PRODUCT USERS: TEMPORARY OUTAGE FOR ALL DATA
AND  PRODUCTS30 July 2015Due to a physical severing of a main fiber
optic cable belonging to our Internet Service Provider Level 3, internet
traffic into and out of UNAVCO was cut off from 10:21 AM MDT until just
a few minutes ago (7:45 PM MDT). During the outage, data flow into
UNAVCO’s Boulder Network Operations Center was interrupted. We are in
the process now of re-establishing data-flow and we will be backfilling
access points with data and products that have been held up in the
interim. We anticipate no loss of data or products. We will send a
follow-up announcement when up-to-date data and products are again
available. Thank you very much for your patience and we sincerely
apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue.

Please contact us if you have any questions:data at unavco.org
this message because you are subscribed to the “unav-data” mailing list.*

--
Fran Boler, Ph.D.
boler at unavco.org