[unav-data] Resolved: Data and Products Availability Following Internet Outage

Announcements from the UNAVCO Data Archive unav-data at postal.unavco.org
Thu Aug 6 08:35:42 MDT 2015

Resolved: Data and Products Availability Following Internet Outage

As a follow-up to messages on 30 and 31 July 2015 regarding the internet
outage affecting UNAVCO, at this time all issues have been addressed and
up-to-date data and products are available for all categories of data.

Contact for questions: data at unavco.org

--
Fran Boler, Ph.D.
boler at unavco.org