[unav-data] NOTICE TO UNAVCO DATA AND PRODUCT USERS: TEMPORARY OUTAGE FOR ALL DATA AND PRODUCTS

Announcements from the UNAVCO Data Archive unav-data at postal.unavco.org
Fri Apr 8 17:17:59 MDT 2016

NOTICE TO UNAVCO DATA AND PRODUCT USERS: TEMPORARY OUTAGE FOR ALL DATA AND PRODUCTS

Internet traffic into and out of UNAVCO was cut off today from 1:50 AM MDT until 4:35 PM MDT due to problems caused by our Internet Service Provider, Level 3. Data flow into UNAVCO’s Boulder Network Operations Center was interrupted during the outage. We are in the process now of re-establishing data-flow and we will be backfilling access points with data and products that have been held up in the interim. We anticipate no loss of data or products.

Network status updates are available via the UNAVCO Outage Status Home Page: http://outage.unavco.org.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue.

Please contact us if you have any questions: data at unavco.org

Note: you received this message because you are subscribed to the “unav-data” mailing list.

--
David A. Phillips, Ph.D.
   Project Manager, Geodetic Data Services
   phillips at unavco.org