[unav-data] UPDATE: NOTICE OF TEMPORARY DELAY IN ACCESS TO NEW GPS/GNSS DATA FILES ARRIVING AT UNAVCO AFTER 7:00 AM MST, 1 FEBRUARY 2017.

[Announce] from the UNAVCO Data Archive unav-data at postal.unavco.org
Fri Feb 3 11:47:53 MST 2017

UPDATE: NOTICE OF TEMPORARY DELAY IN ACCESS TO NEW GPS/GNSS DATA FILES ARRIVING AT UNAVCO AFTER 7:00 AM MST, 1 FEBRUARY 2017.

UNAVCO started slowly resuming data flow this morning, 3 February 2017.  If all goes well, most new GPS/GNSS files (i.e. those that arrived at UNAVCO starting ~ 7:00 AM MST Wednesday through to the present) should be archived with the appropriate RINEX, etc. on data-out.unavco.org by tomorrow, 4 February 2017.

A DNS switch of "data-out.unavco.org” also had to be done, so any cached DNS record of this name might point to the wrong machine temporarily. Eventually the DNS record will reach its TTL and the updated one will point to the correct machine. If you encounter this, please give the system time to update.

No loss of data resulted from this temporary data flow suspension.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this temporary suspension.

Please contact us if you have any questions: data at unavco.org

Note: you received this message because you are subscribed to the “unav-data” mailing list.