[unav-data] New release of UNAVCO GPS/GNSS Java Clients command-line API

[Announce] from the UNAVCO Data Archive unav-data at postal.unavco.org
Fri Apr 7 14:26:40 MDT 2017

This message is intended for users of the UNAVCO GPS/GNSS Java Clients
command-line API used for metadata and data access; if you do not
currently use these clients you can ignore this message.

We have made a change to the location of the backend service utilized by
the UNAVCO Java Clients. Due to this change you will need to replace
your clients. Go to the following page to access the latest version for
download:

http://www.unavco.org/data/gps-gnss/data-access-methods/dai2/java-clients/java-clients.html

The previous version will continue to work until April 21, 2017; we ask
that you update your clients to the current version within 2 weeks.

Please contact us if you have any questions: data at unavco.org

Note: you received this message because you are subscribed to the
“unav-data” mailing list.