[unav-data] UPDATE: NOTICE OF TEMPORARY DEGRADATION OF SERVICES: DAIv2 WEB INTERFACE and JAVA CLIENTS

[Announce] from the UNAVCO Data Archive unav-data at postal.unavco.org
Mon Jan 8 17:25:47 MST 2018

Please be advised that the GPS/GNSS DAIv2 web interface is now operating
with full functionality.

We continue to work on remaining issues with the Java Clients. The known
impacts to the Java Clients at this time include:

--Command line arguments relating to date filtering are not working in
many cases.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this temporary degradation
of services.

Please contact us if you have any questions: data at unavco.org

Note: You received this message because you are subscribed to the
"unav-data" mailing list.