[unav-data] NOTICE ADVISORY TO UNAVCO DATA USERS: TEMPORARY INTERRUPTION IN ACCESS TO DATA PRODUCTS AND SERVICES

[Announce] from the UNAVCO Data Archive unav-data at postal.unavco.org
Wed May 22 22:15:17 UTC 2019

NOTICE ADVISORY TO UNAVCO DATA USERS: TEMPORARY INTERRUPTION IN ACCESS TO DATA PRODUCTS AND SERVICES

UNAVCO has experienced a data systems outage that has interrupted access to most data products and services. This interruption began at approximately 10:00 MDT on 22 May 2019.

Data access via FTP is currently down. Data access from the Data Archive Interface (DAI) and web services are also down. Real time data streams are also impacted.

We are working to restore data access and services as quickly as possible. We anticipate no loss of data or products.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue.

Network status updates are available via the UNAVCO Outage Status Home Page: http://outage.unavco.org.

Please contact us if you have any questions: data at unavco.org

Note: You received this message because you are subscribed to the "unav-data" mailing list.

--
David A. Phillips, Ph.D.
Project Manager for Data Center, Archives and Products
dap at unavco.org
www.unavco.org