[unav-data] NOTICE ADVISORY TO UNAVCO DATA USERS: TEMPORARY INTERRUPTION IN ACCESS TO DATA PRODUCTS AND SERVICES

[Announce] from the UNAVCO Data Archive unav-data at postal.unavco.org
Thu May 23 18:33:18 UTC 2019

Update: the UNAVCO data access interruption that began on 22 May 2019 at ~10:00 MDT was resolved at ~20:00 MDT on 22 May.

All data products and services are now available, although there could be some product latencies while systems fully recover.

We apologize again for any inconvenience caused by this issue.

Thank you.