[unav_all] UNAVCO Job Openings

William Prescott prescott at unavco.org
Thu Sep 9 12:11:42 MDT 2004

To:       UNAVCO Community
From:     William Prescott, UNAVCO President
Subject:  UNAVCO Job Openings
Date:     9 September 2004

UNAVCO has several remaining openings for positions with our
EarthScope/Plate Boundary Observatory (PBO) project. Some of the open
positions are located in Boulder, Colorado and some at other
locations in the Western US. Below is a list of the current open
positions:

     - PBO Geo EarthScope Imagery Coordinator
     - PBO Depot Technician
     - PBO Field Engineer I - Southern California Region
     - PBO Field Engineer I - Pacific Northwest Region
     - PBO Field Engineer I - Northern California Region
     - PBO Strainmeter Engineer - Location TBD

Please visit our website to review current job openings:
<http://achaia.unavco.org/public/careers/searchjobs.asp>http://achaia.unavco.org/public/careers/searchjobs.asp.

Please feel free to forward this message to co-workers and friends
who might have interests and capabilities consistent with the
available positions and post this notice on any local job opportunity
boards.

UNAVCO offers a very competitive set of benefits including medical,
dental and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability
insurance, life insurance, and employer contributions to TIAA-CREF.
Starting salaries will be commensurate with responsibilities and
experience.

UNAVCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Under represented groups are
encouraged to apply.