[unav_all] IGS User Forum - ION-GNSS, 22 Sep 04, Long Beach

Ruth E. Neilan ruth.neilan at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 16 23:28:31 MDT 2004

Author: IGS Central Bureau for the IGS Governing Board

Dear colleagues -

On behalf of the IGS, we  are hosting an IGS User Forum at the
upcoming GNSS meeting of the Institute of Navigation (ION) in Long
Beach next week, Wednesday 9/22.  See:
http://www.ion.org/

Here is the short description of our special forum:
--------------------------------
The International GPS Service celebrates its 10th Anniversary in
2004. Please join us for a short Panel Discussion followed by an IGS
Users Forum on Wednesday, September 22 in [see official program and
flyers for location] from 5:30PM to 7PM -- this is  just before the
Exhibitors Reception.  The IGS services will be described with
information on the array of data and products available to  users.
Find out about the IGS and bring any questions you may have to  the
panel.
        http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
---------------------------------------

The IGS exhibit will  be on display, stop by and give us some
suggestions on IGS outreach and the exhibit content.

An IGS talk will be given on Thursday afternoon during the technical
sessions and presented by John Dow, et al.

The IGS Governing Board will then conduct its 25th meet on Friday, 24
September at JPL. The Board has not been to JPL since ~1997  -- we
are very pleased to welcome all this coming week.

with kindest regards -

Ruth Neilan and Angie Moore
       IGS Central Bureau
           on behalf of

John Dow, Chair and  the IGS Governing Board

  International GPS Service - Central Bureau
        Jet Propulsion Laboratory
    tel: 818-354-8330, fax: 818-393-6686
          mobile: 626-975-1136
        <ruth.neilan at jpl.nasa.gov>