[unav_all] PBO GPS data outage 16-18 December 2005

Greg Anderson anderson at unavco.org
Wed Dec 21 15:57:45 MST 2005

Dear colleague,

There was an outage in data availability from the PBO GPS network
from Friday, 16 December to Sunday, 18 December, due to a server
upgrade at the UNAVCO Facility.  The problem has since been rectified
and archiving of PBO data has returned to normal.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused.  If you
would like more detailed information, please contact me at
anderson at unavco.org or 303-381-7555.

Future messages of this type will be sent to the unav-data mailing
list.  To subscribe to that list, please visit http://ls.unavco.org/
mailman/listinfo/unav-data and use the web-based subscription form.
To see the archives for the unav-data mailing list, please visit
http://ls.unavco.org/pipermail/unav-data/.  Please contact me or Fran
Boler, fboler at unavco.org or 303-381-7453 if you require additional
information about the unav-data mailing list.

Sincerely,

Greg Anderson

--
Greg Anderson, Ph.D., PBO Data Products Manager
UNAVCO, Inc. / 6350 Nautilus Drive / Boulder, CO 80301