[unav_all] visiting researcher position at ERI, Tokyo

Shinichi Miyazaki miyagsi at pangea.Stanford.EDU
Mon Jan 10 11:41:12 MST 2005

Dear colleagues,

     Some fund will be provided for the International Research Center
for Earthquakes and Volcanes (IRCEV) in the Earthquake Research Institute
(ERI), the University of Tokyo, for a few foreign visiting researchers.
We are now seeking candidates to fill the position of visiting researchers.
Candidates should have Ph.D degree. We are seeking both senior and relatively
young researchers. If you have candidates who would like to stay at ERI for
3 months to a year beginning in April, 2005, please let me know. I will
forward your interest to the director of IRCEV or the director of ERI.

Sincerely yours,
    Shinichi Miyazaki
 Shinichi Miyazaki
  <<BEFORE February 8, 2005>>
     Department of Geophysics, Mitchell Building,
     397 Panama Mall, Stanford University,
     Stanford, CA 94305-2215
     Phone:+1-650-723-9594 Fax:+1-650-725-7344
     e-mail: miyagsi at pangea.stanford.edu
  <<AFTER February 9, 2005>>
     Earthquake Research Institute, University of Tokyo
     1-1, Yayoi-1, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0032, JAPAN
     TEL: (unknown)
     FAX: +81-3-5689-7234
     e-mail: miyazaki at eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp