[unav_all] Meeting Announcement

Rob Reilinger reilinge at erl.mit.edu
Thu Jan 20 08:29:22 MST 2005

Dear Colleagues-  We would like to call your attention to the
International Symposium on the Geodynamics of the Eastern
Mediterranean: Active Tectonics of the Aegean, being held at Kadir
Has University, Istanbul, Turkey from 15-18 June, 2005.  Recent
advances in unraveling the tectonics of this region of complex plate
interactions (active subduction, continental collision, major
continental transform faulting) promise to make this an exciting
event, not to mention the spectacular venue provided by the city of
Istanbul.

You can find more information on the meeting at:
http://www.earth.itu.edu.tr/

Abstract information (due 15 February) is provided under the
"DOWNLOAD" option. Please contact Tuncay or me if you have any
questions or need additional information about the meeting.

Best regards,
Rob Reilinger

  *  Robert Reilinger			Tel: (617) 253-7860		*
  *  ERL/MIT E34-406			Fax: (617) 253-6385		*
  *  42 Carleton St.			email: reilinge at erl.mit.edu	*
  *  Cambridge, MA 02142-1324						*