[unav_all] NSF-OPP Arctic Research Opportunities GPS Proposal Planning

William Prescott prescott at unavco.org
Mon Nov 28 15:46:57 MST 2005

To:       UNAVCO Community
From:     William Prescott, UNAVCO President
Subject:  NSF-OPP Arctic Research Opportunities GPS Proposal Planning

The upcoming deadline for the NSF-OPP "Arctic Research Opportunities"
Program Announcement is December 16, 2005. For details, please see
the NSF web page: http://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2005/nsf05618/nsf05618.htm
We encourage all investigators who wish to use UNAVCO GPS support to
contact us to discuss project requirements.

Assistance is available from UNAVCO for technical planning and
budgeting of field engineering and equipment support requirements for
your proposed projects. A range of equipment is available for
projects including permanent, campaign, and kinematic GPS systems, as
well as remote communication and power systems hardware. We will
submit to you a letter of support and associated budget (in cases of
long term equipment loan) for inclusion in your proposal.

For additional information, see the UNAVCO Facility web page at:
http://facility.unavco.org/ or contact Bjorn Johns at:
johns at unavco.org

William H. Prescott            Voice:  303-381-7514
President                      Fax:    303-381-7501
UNAVCO, Inc.                   Cell:   303-579-1368
6350 Nautilus Drive            E-Mail: prescott at unavco.org
Boulder, CO 80301-5554         Web:    http://www.unavco.org

UNAVCO is a Consortium of Universities funded by
the National Science Foundation and NASA