[unav_all] UNAVCO Reception at AGU San Francisco

William Prescott prescott at unavco.org
Wed Nov 30 14:21:46 MST 2005

You are cordially invited to an

Open House at

                   UNAVCO
      Northern California Regional Office
     EarthScope Plate Boundary Observatory

	When:	December 7, 2005
		11 am ~ 3:30 pm

	Where:	PBO N CA. Regional Office
		1440 Regatta Blvd, Richmond, CA

Learn how a PBO Station is built and the tools,
materials and techniques required.  See a working
Solar Powered GPS Station, CDMA and RadioíVSAT
Telemetry demos

&

Enjoy a light lunch and get some fresh air - we're located next to the Marina

Shuttle buses to the Richmond Office will depart
the Moscone Center West on 4th & Howard at 10:30
am, 12:15 pm & 2:00 pm

----

Shuttle buses to the Moscone Center will depart
the Richmond Office at 11:15 am, 1:15 pm & 3:30 pm

(If the shuttle times don't fit your schedule,
you can take BART to the Richmond Station and we
can pick you up there.   Just call the office
510-215-8100)

See you in Richmond!
Will Prescott, President
UNAVCO