[unav_all] Senior Geodesy Position Announcement

David Wiltschko wiltschko at geo.tamu.edu
Fri Feb 10 08:16:14 MST 2006

Faculty Opening in Geodesy, Texas A&M University
     The Department of Geology and Geophysics invites applications at
the senior associate or full professor level in Geodesy. We seek an
individual who will develop an innovative research program using
geodetic techniques to address fundamental problems in tectonics and
earthquake mechanics. We will evaluate candidates based on research
excellence and potential for developing a well-funded program.
Outstanding opportunities exist for collaboration with colleagues in
tectonics, experimental rock deformation, earthquake mechanics and
hazards reduction.  Contact: Dr. David V. Wiltschko Chair, Geodesy
Search Committee, Department of Geology and Geophysics, Texas A&M
University, College Station, TX 77843-3115, d.wiltschko at tamu.edu
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.

David Wiltschko
Professor, Dept. Geology and Geophysics
Texas A&M University
Voice: 979 845 9680