[unav_all] UNAVCO resources available to help with NSF-EAR EarthScope proposals

Frederick Blume blume at unavco.org
Mon Jul 10 16:47:10 MDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

As we approach the July 16 proposal deadline for  the NSF-EAR
EarthScope program <http://www.nsf.gov/funding/pgm_summ.jsp?
pims_id=5618&org=EAR&from=home>, I'd like to remind you that UNAVCO
resources are available to those of you who are planning to use GPS
within your research.  Resources include use of pool GPS equipment
for qualified projects, discounted pricing for the purchase of GPS
receivers and other equipment, engineering and technical support
services, and data management and archiving services. UNAVCO staff
are available to help you develop cost effective proposals that are
significantly leveraged by these resources that are paid for by NSF
and provided for free to researchers funded by EAR programs.

You may request our help by filling out the online support request
form found here http://achaia.unavco.org/public/newproject/
supportform.aspx.

---
Frederick Blume, Ph.D.