[unav_all] UNAVCO resources available to help with NSF-EAR proposals

Steve Fisher fisher at unavco.org
Wed May 3 11:23:19 MDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

As we approach the June 1 proposal deadlines for NSF-EAR Tectonics,
Geophysics and other programs, I wanted to remind you that UNAVCO resources
are available to those of you who are planning to use GPS within your
research. Resources include use of pool GPS equipment for qualified
projects, discounted pricing for GPS receivers and other equipment,
engineering and technical support services, and data management and
archiving services. UNAVCO staff are available to help you develop cost
effective proposals that are significantly leveraged by these resources that
are paid for by NSF and provided for free to researchers funded by EAR
programs. You may request our help by filling out the online support request
form found here http://achaia.unavco.org/public/newproject/supportform.aspx.

Steve Fisher
Engineering Group Manager
UNAVCO Facility