[unav_all] UNAVCO Current Job Opportunities** Update to PE I job title

Rose Blas blas at unavco.org
Mon Nov 20 15:25:51 MST 2006

To:       UNAVCO Community

Subject:  UNAVCO Current Job Opportunities

Date:     20 November 2006

Please see below for an updated list of UNAVCO's job openings:

-  Facility Polar Project Engineer I - Boulder, CO

-  Facility Polar Field Engineer II - Boulder, CO

-  Facility Data Engineer II (INSAR, LIDAR, GEOCHRONOLOGY) - Boulder, CO

-  PBO Field Engineer II - Anchorage, AK

-  PBO Field Engineer I - Anchorage, AK

-  PBO Field Engineer I - Richmond, CA

-  PBO EarthScope Senior Web Administrator - Boulder, CO

Visit our website at http://www.unavco.org/careers for additional
information on these jobs and to submit a cover letter that includes your
curriculum vitae and statement of interest.

UNAVCO (http://www.unavco.org <http://www.unavco.org/> ) is a non-profit
membership-governed consortium funded through the National Science
Foundation (NSF) and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
UNAVCO's mission is to support and promote high-precision measurement
techniques for the advancement of Earth Sciences.  Member organizations are
primarily research universities who study deformation of the Earth's crust,
addressing mechanisms for large and small scale tectonic features and
processes, such as earthquakes, volcanoes, plate motion, faulting and
folding, and mountain building.

UNAVCO offers a very competitive set of benefits including medical,
dental/vision insurance, STD, LTD, Life insurance, and TIAA-CREF.  Salary
will be commensurate with responsibilities and experience.

Please feel free to forward this message to co-workers and friends who might
have interests and capabilities consistent with the available position and
post this notice on any local job opportunity boards.

Positions will remain open until filled. UNAVCO is an equal opportunity
employer committed to employing a highly qualified staff that reflects the
diversity of our nation.

Thank you.

Rose Blas

UNAVCO, Inc.