[unav_all] beta PBO Web site

Greg Anderson anderson at unavco.org
Wed Apr 4 09:23:53 MDT 2007

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you to try out our new beta Web site for the PBO
project.  It includes a new look-and-feel and a new structure intended
to ease  navigation to our most-used resources.  You can access these
pages from http://pbobeta.unavco.org.

We would very much like your feedback on these new pages, and on the
main beta homepage, you'll find a link to an online form that you can
use to give us feedback and constructive criticism.  Here is the direct
link to that survey:

http://pbobeta.unavco.org/shared/scripts/email/beta_survey.php

We welcome your feedback at any time.  Comments we receive by the end of
April 2007 will be considered for the next revision of these beta pages.
  Comments received thereafter will be considered in future revisions.

Please do note that these pages are still being actively developed and
some features may change.

Thank you,

Greg Anderson

--
Greg Anderson, Ph.D.; PBO Data Products Manager
UNAVCO / 6350 Nautilus Drive / Boulder CO 80301