[unav_all] URL update: GeoEarthScope Airborne LiDAR data provider RFI

David A. Phillips dap at unavco.org
Mon Nov 19 10:14:49 MST 2007

It has come to our attention that the URL to the RFI document in the
original announcement may not work properly. This is because the
horizontal dividing line following the URL is included as part of the
URL by some email clients, leading to a "not authorized" error. The
URL to the GeoEarthScope LiDAR RFI is:

http://facility.unavco.org/project_support/es/geoearthscope/rfp/
RFI_UNAVCO_GeoES_LIDAR.pdf

We apologize for any difficulties this may have caused.