[unav_all] Next Semiannual UNAVCO member equipment purchase JAN-MAR 2009.

Jim Normandeau normandeau at unavco.org
Thu Dec 18 16:06:45 MST 2008

Dear Member Representative,

This is an announcement that we have an opportunity from January 1st  to  March 31, 2009  to pool orders for volume discounts on GPS equipment.
Orders should be placed directly with the vendors. If you intend to participate, please notify the
vendors as soon as possible so that the tiered discounts can be anticipated.

More information on UNAVCO member equipment purchases can be found on the UNAVCO web site:
http://facility.unavco.org/project_support/campaign/equipment/purchase/purchase.html.

As this announcement is only being circulated to member representatives, please inform others in your organization who may want to
participate in this opportunity.

More information on UNAVCO member equipment purchases can be found on the
UNAVCO web site. Please feel free to contact me with any related questions.

Sincerely,

Jim

--
James Normandeau